Thursday, July 22, 2010

Will Grayson, Will Grayson


is the title of the newest release from John Green, who incidentally is one of my favorite authors. It was actually a tag team effort, co-written by Green and David Levithan. At any rate I started reading last night at 2:45 in the morning, and then finished tonight at 11:50. So all the reading took place on the same date.

When did I turn into a book worm?

Seriously though, I couldn't put it down. The amount of painting I did today was pathetic. I'm going to have to bust my butt tomorrow to make up for it.

Here is a link of John Green reading the beginning of the first Chapter to his brother Hank and the followers of the Vlog Brothers (aka Nerd Fighters). I'll let him tell you about the book, but I will say this, it is pretty fantastic.

John Green has three other Novels out: Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, and Paper Towns. Alaska has been my favorite so far, but the others are good too.

In case my Currently enjoying section on the side of the blog isn't enticing you enough to read the same things I do, maybe this will.

No comments:

Post a Comment