Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rekindling an old passion


I love Cavs basketball.

I'm a terrible fan. I rarely know when games are on and rely heavily on my roommate and my sister to keep me updated with what is going on. However, when I do get to catch a game it is simply, and absolutely wonderful. Top it off with a cold beer (in this case a blueberry oatmeal stout from Buffalo Bill's Brewery) and a game of PIG with my roommate on our home-made-living-room hoop (even though I lost), and that makes for a pretty sweet end to a pretty tiring day.

Speaking of refreshing things, here are some other things that I have been enjoying lately.

Monday night lifegroup
Tuesday night man group
Wednesday Action Panther Time
Conversations with Chris Helgeson
Time with Adam Lerma
Erica Reese telling me to suck her dick
Being back in Fotroit
Having a job
Aurgasm
Walking around town with my ipod
Blogging
Warm weather
How close it is to disc golf season
The Season Podcast
Figuring out different stats for Katie Barnett's test
Having so much to be thankful for

God is so wonderfully, so awesomely, so perfectly good.

Cheers,
Nathan

1 comment: